Hello, welcome to the villa Noailles, art centre of national interest.
Reopening on Friday 15 May !
We are pleased to welcome you again from Friday, May 15th.
The exhibition of the permanent collection "Charles and Marie-Laure de Noailles, a life as patrons" is open everyday from 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm, closed on Monday and Tuesday.
All sanitary measures have been taken to guaritie a safe visit.
- Access limited to 15 persons at a time in the exhibition
- Indicated path with differentiated entry and exit
- Hydroalcoholic gel and disposable masks available
- Access to toilets on request at the reception desk
- Reminder of sanitary measures at the entrance
We organize free guided tours from Wednesday to Sunday at 11am, on reservation by phone at 04 98 08 01 98 and by e-mail at email@example.com.
Within the limit of 10 persons
The Villa Noailles team
See you at the gardens.
Villa Noailles organizes guided tours of the landscaped garden of the Roman villa.
Saturday 6 and Sunday 7 June 2020
at 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
By reservation at firstname.lastname@example.org and by phone at 04 98 08 01 98
All sanitary measures have been taken to guarantee you a safe visit.