During the confinement, the villa Noailles proposes you to carry out the workshops at home, with your family, by following the artists’LIVES on our account @villanoailles on Instagram.
Saturday 31 October
Live on the Instagram @villanoailles account
An artist accompanies you step by step to create together live. After the workshop, publish the result by mentioning @villanoailles and the artist’s account!
Find the workshops in tutorials on our Digital Workshops page.
Making a macramé bag
with Emma Bruschi
Fashion designer, winner of the Prix 19M des Métiers d’art de CHANEL at the 35th International Festival of Fashion, Photography and Fashion Accessories - Hyères 2020.
material needed :
- reel of fine cord, raffia type, linen or cotton cord, ball of wool
- a rounded object such as a balloon, hat, melon, bowl...
Compose with the colours of the house
with Anaïs Boileau
Winner of the Elie Saab Prize and the Audience/City of Hyères Prize at the International Festival of Fashion, Photography and Fashion Accessories - Hyères in 2016.
- 3 or 4 objects from the house, chosen for their colour or shape
- coloured sheets and fabrics
- plants, plants
- a mirror or silver paper
- thick felt or posca
- a camera (telephone, camera, computer...)
- a source of light (sun, telephone flash, lamp...)
Making flutes and saxophones from scratch
with Gregory Granados
Winner of the Grand Prix du Jury Design Parade Hyères and of the Prix du Public / City of Hyères in 2019.
- tubes (rigid plastic or cardboard tubes or canes from Provence, bamboos, etc.)
or straws made of plastic, metal...)
- elastics or string
- metal teaspoon that can be folded up
- wood or metal saw
- small file or nail file for sanding
- drill + forests (if possible)
The pop-up city
with Chloé Valadié and Gaetan Brunet
Guest architects for the "Houses for Superstars" exhibition at the Villa Noailles in February and March 2020. Founders of the UR agency
- white and coloured Canson paper A4 or A3
- felt-tip pens, pencils, scissors, glue sticks